RBdigital is a platform for digital magazines available to Demarest library card holders. Over 200 titles are available on a wide range of subjects, including National Geographic, Vogue, The New Yorker, Newsweek and more! RBdigital magazines can be read on your computer or in one of their apps on your smartphone or tablet.
What do I need to get started?
- A valid library card.
- An RBdigital account.
- This is the account you’ll use to browse and check out the library’s collection of magazines. You will be prompted to sign in or create an account when you check out a magazine, and you’ll need to enter your library card number to set up your account.
- Once your RBdigital account is set up, you’ll use the email address and password you signed up with to check out magazines.
- The RBdigital app
How do I get the magazine I want?
- Browse or search for the magazine you want through the library collection page or the RBdigital app.
- When you’ve found the magazine you want, click on the cover image to check out the most recent issue or back issues. You can also click the check out icon () to check out the most recent issue available. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in to or create an RBdigital account.
- The magazine is now checked out to your account! If you’re on a computer, you can click “Start reading” to read in your browser.
- The first time you use the RBdigital app: You will be asked to select your country and then log in with the email address and password you used when you created your RBdigital account. At this time, you cannot create your RBdigital account within the app.
- When using the RBdigital app: Open the menu, select “Checked Out”, and you should see your checked-out magazines there. Tap an issue’s “Read” button to start reading. You may need to wait for the magazine to be downloaded to your device.
- Keep the magazines as long as you like! They do not expire and there are no holds lists. If you’d like to remove an issue from your device, go to your checked out magazines, and hit the X at the top right corner. The issue will be removed.