The Guggenheim Museum Pass is available to borrow for Demarest residents only. It can be borrowed for 7 days. It can not be renewed or reserved. Museum passes are first-come, first-served.
How to borrow a museum pass:
- Call the library when we open on the day you would like to borrow the museum pass and we will tell you if it’s available to borrow. (See our hours here.)
- Bring your library card and photo ID to the library. We will ask you to read and sign the museum pass policies. The pass will be checked out to your card and you will be given a receipt with the due date.
- Return the museum pass to the Demarest Library on or before the due date to avoid late fees – you will be charged $25.00 a day if the pass is overdue! Make sure to return the case as well; you will be charged $10.00 if the pass is returned without the case. Return the pass inside the library – do not put it in the book drop and do not return it to another library.
What does the Guggenheim Museum Pass get me?
- Free admission to the museum for four people
- If only two people are using the pass, you may skip the line
- Discounted tickets for all museum programs, including artists’ talks, Works & Process, and live events
- 10% savings at the Guggenheim Store and restaurants
- 25% savings at the Guggenheim Store during twice yearly Members’ Shopping Weeks